Re: [NTLK] Worldwide Newton Conference 2004

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 07:48:44 PST

On 02 Mar 2004, at 12:57, Hannes Wolf wrote:
> Wouldnt it be a good idea to make it while the AppleExpo in Paris is
> happening? People from all over the wolrd (including me from Austria)
> go there every year mid to end of September. CyBear.

Just after is better, as some of us might have other duties to attend
to during the Expo, and we don't want to force people to choose between
the two...

Besides, for people who don't think they can make it to Paris, could
you email me offlist as to why it is not possible? As I proposed to
look out for hotels and "traveling accomodations" as well as WWNC
location booking, I'd like to take all these objections in account, and
maybe solve some of the problems...

--
Nicolas