[NTLK] nBlog Expired?

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 22:39:45 PST

I just fired up my copy of nBlog (1.0a9) and was greeted by an
"expired version message. I see on Adam Tow's site that the last
version noted was set to expire on 2/25/04 and am wondering if anyone
knows where things are no that Adam has released the code. I thought
a version was going to be included that wouldn't expire.

If I don't hear from anyone on the list, I'll bug Adam but he has
plenty of other things going on these days.

Thanks, Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele