Re: [NTLK] LCD Screens

From: Dan Lingman (dlingman_at_rogers.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 20:45:10 PST

Jeff Shedon wrote:
> I'm trying to find a some complete replacement options or a way to use
> newer, smaller screens with the existing hardware as part of a side
> project.

That's kind of neat. I'm trying to do the opposite - take an existing
Newton 2100, and use it as driving hardware for a tablet sized screen. So
far still in planning stages, but it seems feasible enough. One way or
another, I'm sure I'll wind up with a device with 8 1/2 by 11 form factor
that still acts like a Newton.

Dan.

Dan Lingman
Digital Matrix