[NTLK] Rotring pen?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 18:43:37 PST

Can anybody suggest where I could buy a good quality Rotring Quattro pen?
I've just lost, for the 3rd time, the pen holder (?) that houses the push
button to retract one of the 4 writing instruments. They were all bought
from Costco, but they were all showing "Made in Japan". Now, usually, made
in Japan means good engineering, but I think the Japanese version falls
short of the German version.

So, anybody has any lead for the German Quattro Rotring pen?

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.

gib /jib/: 1. vi. To destroy utterly. Like frag, but much more violent and
final. "There's no trace left. You definitely gibbed that bug". 2. n.
Remnants after total obliteration. Originated first by id software in the
game Quake. It's short for giblets (thus pronounced "jib"), and referred to
the bloody remains of slain opponents. Eventually the word was verbed, and
leaked into general usage afterward.