Re: [NTLK] PIM software

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 14:34:41 PST

OOPS i stand corrected. ed did you know about this?

LAG

"gmoody_at_gmx.net" <gmoody_at_gmx.net> wrote:
The one for a Windows PC that works best is Lotus Organizer 2.12, which is
available for free download at
http://www.unna.org/unna/windows/lotus_organizer_212.zip

This works with NCU out of the box, and I've used it with no issue for
years.

Regards,

Gary