[NTLK] [ANN] Newtendo 0.4a KEYBOARD!

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 13:20:40 PST

Hi All :)

Yes another update after being slammed and double-slammed by hits from
slashdot, it's a new month, and time for a new release!

The keyboard support is courtesy of Daniel Padilla, I can't find my
interconnect port, but when I do I'm going to include what he's done in
the source code. THANK YOU DANIEL! :) :D :) :D AND, THANK YOU ROBERT
BENSCHOP for being so generous and donating a keyboard to the project!
(Now, anyone wanna donate a new backlight, 'cause mine is dying :) (Just
kidding.)

Anyway, check out the news on the site for info!
Sound,
Keyboard,
Full Screen,
Yeehaw :)

Make sure you read ALL the latest news. Otherwise, you won't see the
close button on newtendo. Also, AFAIK, you'll need OS 2.1 now.

-Eagan

P.S. I'm assuming there will still need to be tweaking done on the
keyboard for holding down the jump button etc :) It'll be in version 0.5a.