Re: [NTLK] Compatible pcmcia cards?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 17:08:46 PDT

I have a keyspan usb/serial adapter that I use to connect to my mac. I
use it to connect to Newton Connection Utilities (NCU) in classic.
Works fine but remember to only install the OS9 driver.
If you prefer not to use classic then install only the OSx drivers and
use Escale, NewTen or NewtSync.

Woody