Re: [NTLK] AW: Frozen Newton Project Rebirth

From: Ken Bush (kbush_at_jksalesinc.com)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 10:23:43 PST

Sure, we could do a trade-in for list members. Actually, it would probably
work better as an upgrade where the member would have the case installed on
their Newton. We would be willing to do this for list members at the
purchasecost of the case plus $20.00 or so per unit for the upgrade. - Ken

--
Ken Bush - President
J &K Sales, Inc. [1]