[NTLK] recommended version of escale for X.3?

From: Andrew Beals (bandy_at_cinnamon.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 17:02:43 PDT

What's the current recommended version (i.e. it works) of escale
for those of us running Jaguar and Appletalk over Ether? 1.0.1,
the official version (5/3 build date) has the -28mumblety problem
where it won't sync. More recent revisions from the nightlys just
connect then disconnect as if they were successful.

I finally got the TCP docking installed, will try that tonight once I'm
back at a friendly network.

Mercy buckups

Andy