[NTLK] Connection failure, port 80

From: Mark Millard (markmillard_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 02:57:44 PDT

Hi All,

First I would like to say thanks to everyone who participates in this
group, you all are an awesome resource.

I just bought an MP 2100, and love it, but have hit my first snag.

For the past two days I have been connecting to the Internet
wirelessly using NIE 2, Hiroshi's driver (trial version), a WaveLAN
card, and Newt's Cape. Everythnig worked great for almost two days,
but now I can't connect. The two-line display in Newt's Cape says
(verbatim):

     Connecting to port 80
     Connecting to portConnection failure. The connection to the

The wireless network appears to be fine, I can connect to the Internet
with my other computers, no problem.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Mark