[NTLK] AW: Battery Tray Pics Please.

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 13:08:43 PDT

> Thanks a lot! Those pictures were perfect. I'll have to try
> that out too. I just took 4 AA batterys, taped them together,
> taped some foil on one end so both batteries were connected,
> then taped another piece of foil on one battery on the other
> end. It came alive! Now I've just got to figure out how to
> get it to stay in :P
Try this too:
http://newted.dyndns.org/users/mmailand/www/Npages/Naccu/Naccu.html
It might give you some other ideas. The modification of Daniel Padilla is
good as well, but I might remark on the minus pole:
Using a contact element which is fixed to the battery case might causing
contact problems. It is easier, IMHO, to simply add a round dish in the gap
between minus pole of the accu/battery cell and the minus spring of the
Newton and connect this dish, using stranded wire.

Marco
P.S.: to Daniel: Que son las modificationes en las tarjetas de memoria? En
el URL
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/flash_card.htm
no hay muchas informaciones :-)