Re: [NTLK] Frozen Newton Project Rebirth?! :)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 11:28:47 PDT

On 25-jun-04, at 17:59, Jacques Bourda wrote:
> Is Ferdi Ozguner a reliable person?

Depends who you ask on the list ;-)

> Lately I had a very bad experience with him on eBay and I don't trust
> him at all.

Seriously, most people have dealt with him without complaint, but it
seems that he doesn't always seems to take care of complaints in a
satisfactory way.
Apart from that, he's not the cheapest in general.

This said, I'd rather not have a thread about Ferdi because he's not on
the list and doesn't seem appropriate to discuss a person without him
present.

Robert Benschop