Re: [NTLK] My newton desn't start

From: Andrés Galluzzi (agalluzzi_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 21:05:18 PDT

You have luck! Doesn't look like that my problem. It would be great if we
can access to more circuit layout or repair manual on the net. Also, this
kind of problem seams to be more usual than what one expects. When my Newton
get up again, I would like to publish the way my brother has take it to
live. I think, this kind of knowledge for everybody, also for that people
like me that know a little or nothing above electronic, will help to fix a
LOT of Newton around the world, also for that people where the "guru" is so
far away that nobody will send a Newton. There is always an electrical
engineer that can fix it if he has the tools that needs to make it up.

Thanks you for your comment.
Best Regards,
Andy.