Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo for (private) sale? Linking notes to to-dos

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 20:45:49 PDT

I was interested enough to go look it up on the archive and thought while I
had it on screen I may as well provide it as a reprise for listers...

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
List: newtontalk
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Which is the BEST "PIM"
From: Jon Glass <jonglass () usa ! net>
Date: 2003-05-07 13:09:13
[Download message RAW]

on 5/6/03 8:02 PM, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> There's also DateMan

And Action Names, but if you already have MoreInfo, stick with that. It's
really the best, in my opinion. I use Action Names, but that's because I
bought it back in the days of NOS 1.x. And just stuck with it... :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland