[NTLK] AW: VideoPhone Hack

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 14:28:14 PDT

Robert Benschop wrote:
> Again from Planet Newton (including misspellings ;-)
> As usually, we've made DEMO version,
:-) All Russians, and paragon was/is a russian company, do not use the
article at certain places in the sentence. More exactly spoken, exactly
there where is no article in the russian language :-) I donīt know about the
other slavic languages (tcheck, slovak, polish, croatian, bulgarian,
serbian, etc.) but I like all these language issues (see the post of Robert
vs. Johannes). BTW, Rob, will you attend the cool Newtonian meeting in Paris
this year? I only have to get spousal justification so far.

Marco