Re: [NTLK] Ethernet woes (long)

From: Mark Holden (spartacus68_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 08:31:20 PDT

On 23 Jun 2004, at 16:23, David Abramowitz wrote:
> What about on the eMac - have you enabled AppleTalk for the Built-in
> Ethernet?

On the eMac I have Appletalk enabled over Built-in Ethernet. I don't
think this is where the problem lies. The Mac connects to my powerbook
via ethernet with no problems.

The Newt, however, isn't even recognised as being connected to the
Netgear switch. I thought this was because I was missing a driver
package but I've checked and double checked and I'm sure I have them
all.

Regards,
Mark