Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo for (private) sale? Linking notes to to-dos

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 15:13:57 PDT

>Action names does this and it's abandon ware...
>I've been using it now for quite some time and find it
>to be very stable.
>I particularly like the linking system. You can even
>create links inside the Names app to other names...
>Check the archives for details on Action Names
>Ed

Yes that is also a great program. My only problem with it was that it uses
custom soups and while it does have a "convert" feature to move your data
from the custom soups (or back to the AN's soups), Calls data is changed
when you convert back and you can loose the name on the call slip. It is a
great app otherwise. It may work for you. Try it but do a backup first
though just to be on the safe side. And if you do convert back to the
standard soups, make sure your Calls names are also in the "note" feild as
well as the Name line. This will make certain you can't loose it totally
and have Calls with no name at all. Or restore the backup you made before
trying AN. ;)

-Dan

-Dan