[NTLK] AW: [WTB] Ethernet x-jack card

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 14:23:46 PDT

> My current ether-x-jack ended up facedown in a large, deep
> puddle of water after I exited my vehicle. Now I need a new
> one.

Ted,

I donīt understand why you need a new card if it only fell into dirty water?
As long as it wasnīt salt water and the card was not powered nothing can
happen if you clean it carfully with e.g. destilled water or better alcohol.
I even cleaned a PEECEE kbd in my dishwasher but with a mild detergent - not
the NaOH powder :-) and it works perfectly :-)

Marco