[NTLK] photoshow

From: kareljansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 16:55:06 PDT

I bought a Photoshow license several months ago. Due to various circumstances
(the most important of which being lack of Windows, read on) I did not
unstuff the archive Landware sent me until very recently.

Funnily enough, the archive lacks the Windows connectivity programs and only
what appear to be Mac versions (since I don't have a mac either, that's just
a guess) appear to be present.

I did send a mail to Landware, without any reply until now (just sent it
again). Has anyone had the same experience or is there somewhere on the Net
where I could find those programs?

Thanks,

Karel Jansens