Re: [NTLK] Alternative means of backing up a store?

From: Douglas Augustyn (six5535_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 12:40:59 PDT

Keep in mind this _will not_ work if you are switching card sizes. II
have never tired it personally, so I wouldn't ask anyone to try it. I
do know that if you dd 2 hard drives of different sizes, as in copying
the smallerone to the larger one, it will work, jus twith reduced
capacity. the point of doing this with the current linear flash prices
I just don't see.

--
http://six5535.org/