[NTLK] Wireless cards FS

From: Paul Zenk (pzenk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 19:34:40 PDT

Since there has been an interest in wireless cards and the Orinoco
silvers seem to be expensive, I did some exploring for other cards
that pop up in the wireless driver list.
I found these and bought 5.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45000&item=5705626278&rd=1

I have checked them out on my wireless Asante router and they do
work. They will not work on the 64 key WEP setting. They work fine
with a 128 WEP key or no WEP key.

If anyone is interested, they are $20 a piece and I will pay postage
(any where in the world). Please reply off list.

Personally I like to buy from ebay, but I don't sell there.

Thanks for your time,
Paul Zenk