Re: [NTLK] DWL-650 question

From: Mitch Aunger (maunger_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 20:17:10 PDT

Fraid I only know what has been written here - and so I didn't try to
go to the + model....

I see several regular 650's on ebay - 5705073572 is at 4.99 -- there's
one auction for 20 650's but they have a high price - 24.99 if i
recall.

I got lucky with the one I bought I think - one was bought about 1 hour
before my auction closed and it went for $17.50 if i recall correctly.

Good luck!

Mitch
Show Me Scents, Inc.
"The World's Finest" Scented Candles
http://showmescents.com
Independent Distributor for Gold Canyon Candles