[NTLK] Newton Seller? RE: My newton desn't start

From: Andrés Galluzzi (agalluzzi_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 13:41:15 PDT

So, it's dead. Thank you for your answer Dan, this people sure will make a
great work on it, but I'm in Argentina and sending him will be more
expensive than buying a new one. Perhaps somebody is selling a Newton 2K or
2K1 over there. Also, there is somebody selling Newton motherboards on ebay.

Let me know if somebody would like to sell me a Newton.

Also, my Brother is electrical engineer, so any guide on how to solve this,
will be a nice attraction for him. Now it's on his hands.

Any suggestion will be welcome.
Best Regards,
Andy

To contact me, for a Newton offer, send me an e-mail to agalluzzi_at_gmx.net
Thank you.