[NTLK] Free: Targus CH100 PDA Case

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 08:20:01 PDT

Greetings listers,
I'm cleaning up a bit and I found a nice Targus CH100 PDA case that I picked up a while back hoping it would fit my MP21K. Alas, it is too small, but it should fit an OMP and maybe a 120/130. I don't have one to check, but the case is free to the first person to respond off list. I'll even pick up the shipping charge.
Thanks!

--
Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com