Re: [NTLK] Help - "newt serial port in use"

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 15:45:04 PDT

Hi John
A little more info would be helpful. Which Newt and what software are
you using to sync. Are you in fact using the serial port by having
keyboard plugged into NIC and using SER-001 for connection.
If not the first thing that I would do is press the reset button on the
back, bottom or in the battery compartment depending on which Newton
you are using and try again.
Woody