[NTLK] Newtons and Apple IIgs...

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 07:19:55 PDT

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:03:44 +0200
From: Hans.Lefeber_at_t-online.de (Hans)
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newtons and Apple IIgs...

Hi Richard,

I own three IIgs, with ROM 01 and ROM 03 (Hard-Disk and 2MB Memory).

At the moment I have no time, but I am interesting in Newton with the
old Apple IIgs.

You can contact me in 1 1/2 weeks.

Hans Lefeber

@><->--------------------------------

        I just love it when people try working with anything other than
a Macintosh or Win-PC. Naturally Mac is my modern day preference, but
what about all the other fun ones out there? The Amiga, the Atari ST,
and older?

        Well, I have a page dedicated to that...

        http://www.geocities.com/lady-aramis/newtonconnect.html

        Highly suggest Easter Egg Transfer utility for Z-modem, X-modem,
and other transfers!

        Let me know how it goes!

        Doctor Clu