Re: [NTLK] Please help a "beginner"

From: David Hitt (dhitt_at_hatbag.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 09:09:01 PDT

Thanks for the info!
Sorry the questions are kind of vague--I'm at that point where I fear
if I ask things that are too specific, I'll miss the bigger picture.
One of the things I hope to do is sync the Newt with iCal and Address
book in Panther. Is there any connection method that's better than
others for doing this. (For example, I read about NewTen, which only
works with a serial cable--I'd rather avoid relying on the serial
connection method, but wanted to make sure there are other ways of
doing this).
Is it possible to dodge the bootstrapping issue by downloading drivers
directly to a modem-equipped Newton?
David