[NTLK] RCU Software

From: James Tegart (jtegart_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 18:32:13 PDT

I found a copy of Revelar Connection Utility (RCU) version 2.2.1 for
Newton 2.0 and Macintosh. Works with system 7.0 or above, but this was
in 1996 remember. The box says: "RCU gives you a live desktop
connection to your Newton through which you can browse, add, delete,
modify, import, or export Newton data in real time. Simply launch RCU
on your Newton and your desktop computer, press connect on both sides,
and moments later you'll have instant and live access to your Newton
data. For example, you can enter text and paste a picture into RCU on
your desktop and then add them as Notes on your Newton, or vice versa."
 I do not have any use for this software, but if anyone is interested
they can have it for the cost of postage (I live in the Denver, Colorado
area). Included is the box (in excellent condition), a floppy disk, and
quick start instructions. The disk has a user's guide and the software
includes German, Spanish and French versions. Any interest or
suggestions as to what to do with this?

Jim Tegart