Re: [NTLK] Shut the H&ll up, already!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 14:55:29 PDT

On 14-jun-04, at 19:44, Jeff Henry wrote:
> All of this talk about shutting up about hiroshi's driver makes me
> wish I
> would have never gotten involved in the first place with it. Hiroshi
> closed
> off the newton part after finding out about the ebay auction. I
> emailed the
> guy who did the auction. Had a little convo with him about it. He
> emailed
> Hiroshi and myself back and appologized. Then Hiroshi put the link
> back.
> I promise to the newton community that I will no longer get involed
> with
> situations such as this again. So from now on if something like this
> happens
> you can count on not getting any support from me on it.

Jeff you did well. The sad thing is that with the growth of the Newton
community we have more people that won't, let's say, put things very
subtle.
The title of this thread is the proof.
But rest assured that your efforts were appreciated by the majority,
which tends to be less vocal than loudmouths.

Robert Benschop