Re: [NTLK] Aircard 750 and T-Mobile with a 2100?

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 16:29:25 PDT

It has been nearly a year since I shelved my 2100 and for the 4th time I am
getting ready to put her back into service. Has anyone
been successful in getting a Sierra Aircard 750 on the tmobile network to
work with the 2100?

If this can not be done, please let me know so I can let go of this dream.

    I'm afraid that the Sierra card doesn't show up as a communications card
in the Newton, so it would need some specific drivers writen for it to
work.

    Short answer, no.

    Alternative, get a bluetooth phone and use it with Eckhart Koeppen's
Blunt.

D.