Re: [NTLK] FW: Re listing on ebay, Hiroshi's driver, etc.

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 11:32:09 PDT

On Jun 12, 2004, at 9:22 AM, Jim Witte wrote:

> I suggest we get Gilgamesh's email and all send him about 10 emails.
> ALL of us.. Let's see 10*1,100 = 11 thousand should give him a *bit*
> of an INBOX quota headache..

Please reread the whole thread...

Gilgamesh has already realized the error in his ways and apologized and
offered compensation to Hiroshi...

We should NOT be mail bombing the poor guy.

I guess this also turned out to be a bonus for Hiroshi, since a bunch
of new registrations came in in our panic :~)

Marty