Re: [NTLK] FW: Re listing on ebay, Hiroshi's driver, etc.

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 07:35:25 PDT

On 12 Jun 2004, at 15:24, Sonny Hung wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Not sure if anyone got this but I got this this morning.
> I suggested a personal posting of this would be appropriate to clear
> the
> air.
> Replied back that no longer on NTLK.
> I thought it would be good for everyone to read this.
>
> I can not represent the person but I can forgive the error.

Just to be fair....
I cannnot think of any particular reason that the DEMO version of the
driver could not be placed somewhere...I mean its only the demo...Of
course since this is Hiroshi;s wish....he is the owner of the software
and he does whatever he wants with it :-).

But i think anyone could easily misinterpret the instructions on
Hiroshi;s website. It is not such a tragic error...In fact it is not an
error but advertisement of the driver. And it is a bit unusual the
decision to make the driver unavailiable just because the DEMO version
appears somewhere...

Of course as i said, it is hiroshis decision and we are thankful to him
for creating the driver ... :-)

Just my thoughts..

Kostas