Re: [NTLK] Shreve Systems Newton case

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 17:57:04 PDT

Frank,

The case fit my MP130 perfectly. The bottom half
(where the batteries go) slipped into a velcro
pocket-type holder, and it was a good fit. If memory
serves me (I'm still a n00b at this Newton lifestyle),
the 2x00 is bigger than the 1x0 series, so it may not
work. If I'm wrong, then the 2x00 will fit and all is
well.
However, the case itself was the size of a hardback
book, so you could cut the pocket thing out and velcro
your 2x00 in, or leave it in there loosely.

Matthew