[NTLK] MP 2100s on eBay

From: Mark Holden (spartacus68_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 16:16:17 PDT

Hi listers

remember the company that was liquidating it's stock of Newton 2100s?
They've just started selling them internationally (they were only
shipping to the US previously), link below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=27966&item=5704142562

It's a bit disappointing to see that these are shipping without a
stylus but hopefully this means those of us outside the US can now get
our hands on cheap(er) Newts. I've snapped up two newton 2100s from a
separate auction of theirs. I'll let the list know what they're like
when they arrive. BTW I am not connected with the sellers in any way
and I can't vouch for the quality of the goods.

Mark Holden