[NTLK] EZ2TV/EZ2VGA drivers, EZ Presenter, and EZ Test uploaded to UNNA

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 11:33:18 PDT

Hi Folks,

Due to the traffic on the EZ video cards for the newton, I uploaded last
night the EZ2TV/EZ2VGA drivers and the EZPresenter software (both Mac and
Win), along with a test program archive - EZTest.

These archives contain the latest driver for these cards, a readme on the
card, the driver, and the basic software functions, as well as the EZ
presenter software. Mike at EZShow developed an application extension for
PowerPoint 97 that allows you to develop a presentetion on the PC, and
download it for display, via the EZShow card(s) from the Newton to a TV or
VGA device. The application extension does not appear to work with
PowerPoint 2002, so I would scrounge for old CDs of PowerPoint.

The EZTest is a PC-only test of the card itself. Mike sent it to me after
I bought an EZ2TV card from eBay. Turns out the card was fried. Mike
replaced the card and dingle FOR FREE! Worked like a champ. I still use
it occasionally for stock presentations with little notice. Still works
great.

NOTE:Just make sure and read ALL of the readmes and documentation before
use, since the card is somewhat delicate and apparently is easily fried.

These archives are in the submission que at UNNA currently. Victor will
post them to the archive as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Gary