Re: [NTLK] Something more irritating than off-topic posts...

From: Matthew Middlebrooke (machead_at_harvestministries.net)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 01:28:41 PDT

Matt-
point well taken. I admit to being somewhat passive on NTLK. I'm sorry
if i have exibited a sense of being a paper weight or sponge. I'm very
thankful for the Newton community and the help I get from you all.
Frank G. has helped me with overcoming the small oddities of my newt
and Doug Parker is a great guy all around. The tips and experiences of
all the contribters also have helped a lot.
When I think of Frank, I envision an older guy, a few burns from the
soldering iron, wrinkles from staying up too late with a sick newton,
and hairs grayed from too many close calls with re-celling. I see him
perched over a work desk with a refrigerator in the background full of
beer.....too bad i can't make it to Paris to see how close (or far off)
I am.

I hope to contirbute more in the future, so please have mercy upon me
Thanks

Matt
MP2100
Guam USA