Re: [NTLK] SSL? https?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 11:41:30 PDT

On Jun 9, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Michael Blazer wrote:

> Quoting Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com>:
>
>> Though I'm new here it too eludes me.
>> Tried to go back a few posts but it still doesn't make sense.
>
> At first I thought it was some kind of troll-bot (never heard of
> those, but I
> figure they must exist). But it invoked the list-dad by name, so that
> would be
> a pretty smart bot.
>
> BTW, where or what is "CEN-KIT-CO"?

I was wondering that also since it sounds sort foreboding....

Searching the Archive :~) I find there was a joeyfax at hotmail going
back to 2001 on the list, who was in the puget sound area.

I guess it might be the Central Kitsap county Newton User group? Of
course I never have heard of that before, so it's a guess.

I am in Seattle, so maybe I can take a ferry to there next meeting....

Hehe,
Marty