Re: [NTLK] Looking for hardware... 5V/5V flash and 5V 802.11b card

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 10:37:46 PDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:
Wed, 09 Jun 2004 10:15:24 -0400

>Anyone out there have a 5V/5V (aka eMate compatible) card that they'd be
>willing to trade or sell to me? I need more flash that's compatible with
>my
>eMate for making backups.
>I've got a 4MB and a 2MB 5V/12V card that I'd be willing to part with.
>Also, I'm looking for a 5V 802.11b card for my eMate. As you may have read
>in
>my previous posts, my current card doesn't fit.

Hey! I'm in the same bind.
After taking care Victor can youi also contact me *off list* too.
Looking for the same setup 5V/5V flash and 5V 802.11b card for my eMates if
youi can help me out.
:)

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!