[NTLK] Call me sick and twisted but...

From: Adam Short (ajs_at_orinoco.homelinux.org)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 12:20:01 PDT

Does anyone have a dead Emate they'd sell me for a project I'm planning?
I have one here, and I love it to bits, but I'd like to take the emate
shell and turn it into something a little more modern. I've found a
number of SBC boards that will probably (depth of the inside of the case
allowing) fit in an empty emate, allowing me to build a custom sub
notebook. The power requirements might be tricky, but I'd like to give
it a try.

So, anyone got a dead emate for a crazy project?