Re: [NTLK] Chess Move Stationary Or Apps?

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 05:59:42 PDT

On Tuesday, June 8, 2004 at 1:39 am Dan wrote:

> Did you try Stationary Construction kit? Granted it would still techically
> be the notepad, but it could be customized to what you need.

Yes, I am currently working on stationary but thought if there was already an app I'd use it. Since I've been working my way through the Newtonscript books, perhaps this could be my first Newtapp project. Anyone else interested in such an app?

thanks again Dan!

--
Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com