Re: [NTLK] t610 and bluetooth/newton (was:ericsson + IRDA)

From: Ryan Bruels (bruels_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 08:41:53 PDT

Robert,

I have this phone. I don't know about Bluetooth, but the GPRS
connection worked very nice through IR. I hear similar stories about
Bluetooth.

BTW, welcome to the T610 community -- http://www.myt610.net and
http://www.howardforums.com/ are both very useful sites. If you have
any other T610 questions, I can help you off-list. :)

Ryan