[NTLK] Newtown Located

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 07:56:36 PDT

I'm happy to report that I recently located what must be a very
special place in newton history with a name like that. Unfortunately,
I didn't have mine with me or time to snap a pic or two. I will do
that the next time I get a chance and try and post it for reference
in case others want to make a journey to this most special (I almost
said holy!) place. I'm pretty sure I can get there using Newton road
which in fact does head out of town in that direction...

OK that's my travel report for now.

Dale