[NTLK] [ANN] Video Poker released!

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 20:53:38 PDT

Hello list members,
I just posted the first version of Video Poker at http://www.dumbstart.com
<http://www.dumbstart.com/> , I'm working on adding strategy tips and the
ability to choose different pay-out schedules to simulate the different
machines. Download and enjoy, look for updates to this program as well as
other programs to create a Vegas gambling experience. Black Jack? Keno?
Roulette? Hot hand in the dice game? All of these are options I'm looking
into programming especially programming the creation of a profile and that
will work on all the Vegas games I write.

If anyone out there can help with two remaining questions I have about
programming; 1. How to programmatically have a package delete itself and 2.
How to write prefs to the built-in Newton Prefs soup.

Thanks for any help given (especially to George), and enjoy the program.

Jack Burks

www.dumbstart.com <http://www.dumbstart.com/>

p.s. look for an updated version of nControl sometime in the near future.