[NTLK] OS X and Newton

From: Chris Sparno (cjsparno_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 20:27:06 PDT

Hi everyone. Excuse the newbie question, but was wondering what the
preferred tools are for connecting a Newt 2100 to a modern Mac running
OS X 10.3. I have researched on the web and found a few things but was
hoping for an educated recommendation from someone who actually does
it. I have the appropriate dongle and software working to convert
serial to USB under X already. Tired of using OS 9 to do it and hoping
to have a native solution in X 10.3. Thanks all. -Chris