Re: [NTLK] Hahahahahaha... eMate memory

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 11:16:02 PDT

Humphreys, David wrote:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:00:08 -0700

>This is possible. It would require a new ROM board laid out for the extra
>memory. I'm doing it for the 2x00. The emate architecture is similar.
>
>Regards,
>
>PCBman
>
>PS This would be a more expensive board because of the extra chips (8) +
>support components.

Hey David,

First good to hear that there is other development in the works! :) thanks
for the hard work!
Second, is there anything I can do to help - not overflowing with cash, but
I can offer a bare unit MP2000 to use for this if you's like - would/could
you give me a production one when completed?

I don't mind helping support development. I'd love to have this for my eMate
also...

Has anyone seen an EVT or DVT wioth the additional memory or ROM? Keep
reading things on this but still have not heard any report of first hand
info with details...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family