Re: [NTLK] FW: Everchanging -----GONE.

From: Hector Facundo Arena (hearena_at_advancedsl.com.ar)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 20:47:54 PDT

Shit. But I understand this guy....Thats all I can say

This is my first week with my eMate (never had a newt) and NewtSync is
the best app I found. I never thought I could sync my Newton with my
iMac using ethernet!

Well... I hope the source code of NewtSync is liberated so other
developers can continue enhancing it....

Shit, again.

--
Hector Facundo Arena