[NTLK] FS: Apple Newton eMate 300

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 17:28:02 PDT

I am cleaning out my computer closet and have come across a nice item!

I have a little-used Newton eMate 300 up for grabs. The body and
screen are in good condition, as is the keyboard. It is very clean and
is guaranteed non-DOA. It does not include the eMate stylus or AC
adapter and I think it has been affected by the screen hinge problem
(though not operated at all after the *snap*). Anybody handy with a
soldering gun can fix this baby up and make it a real gem!

I am asking $49 + $9.95 Shipping for this fixer-upper Newton eMate 300

Thanks for looking!