[NTLK] Sent to the Owners of Newton.net

From: RossO (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 12:53:19 PDT

I sent this to the owners of Newton.net, since .com and .org are
registered by Apple...

Hi,

You own the domain "Newton.net". There is still a large number of
Newton users (Apple's PDA from the 90's) and I was wondering (since it
doesn't resolve to anything right now) if you would be willing to do
any of the following:

A) Donate the domain name to the Newton user community

B) Allow us to use the name by pointing it to one of our nameservers

C) point the web address to point to one of our primary websites
(www.unna.org)

D) post a page at Newton.net that points to the unna.org web site.

Thank you for your time.

- A Newton user.

...Ross...

--
Newton Owner since 1999: MP2000, Wi-Fi, OS X syncing, Avi's Backdrop,
MMC/SD-based storage via ATAdapter, occasional Web server.