Re: [NTLK] FW: Everchanging -----GONE.

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 12:10:41 PDT

I guess I have been really enjoying NewtSync ... I have touch and go
issues with it but it still it has been the most invaluable Newton
software I use.

I tried reading his blog but came up with a page of MySQL errors, guess
I will have to check back.

John - I am sorry, personally, that I did not encourage more. I have
been very happy to be using NewtSync and I generally blew off the posts
about questions and problems with NewtSync because I was happy with the
level of success I have been having.

David