Re: [NTLK] (OT?) MS Tablet article

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 09:28:41 PDT

>Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:55:51 -0500
>From: Mitch Aunger <maunger_at_mac.com>
>
>FYI - just spotted this article on MS's tablet being given away as a test...
>
>http://yahoo.businessweek.com/technology/content/jun2004/tc2004061_5406_tc024.htm
>
>sounds like everything people already do with newts :)

Yes, safe for color and actually having content delivered for it

From the article:
"There's tremendous potential for Tablet software in the higher-education market,"

No, really? I wonder when someone at Apple will notice? See, I would actually buy one, no need for gifts. I want something light with a capable battery though.

Article:
"Many professors across the country have banned gadgets and laptops from the classroom because students were spending more time checking movie schedules and electronically yacking with each other than typing class notes."

Bwaahaha, now that must have been interesting lectures then... If someone here tried to ban my Newt from a lecture (just to think of it... *lol*) I would probably leave straight away thanking the person for saving me from the obviously lacking lecture...

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive